Wattle Park Primary School is a learning community. We achieve this through a focus on the following 'norms' or 'ways of treating each other'.
Our values are Respect, Encourage, Value, Care, Challenge
and to be Responsible
- We don’t allow bullying or discrimination.
- We stay in our school grounds during school hours and only leave with a teacher’s permission.
- We use the paths and keep off the garden areas.
- We keep away from parked cars.
- We stay outside buildings at recess and lunch times and only enter when we have a teacher’s permission.
- We use the designated entry and exit doors.
- Play safely on our playground equipment.
- We make sure that sticks, stones and other hard objects are not thrown.
- We keep out of trees (except the Twisty Tree and only to the height marked).
- When eating food outside we make sure we’re sitting down.
- If we’re late to school we must be signed in at the office by our parent/guardian. Our parent/guardian must sign the late book and fill out a late pass which needs to be taken to my classroom teacher.
- We go to the toilet in pairs.
- We play in a safe way at all times.
- If we’re not collected after school by 3:45 we go to the school office.
- We can enter our rooms at 8.50 when the music sounds.
- We come to school after 8.45 a.m. (but before 9.00 a.m.) unless we’re in O.H.S.C.
- We leave dangerous or expensive items at home.
- We make sure we take all our rubbish home.
- We make sure that swearing doesn’t occur at school.
- We ask a teacher’s permission if we need to get a ball out of reach.
- We leave chewing gum at home.
For more information, download our School Code of Conduct booklet.