On Wednesday, 25th November the school received updated ‘School Operations Guidelines’ called the ‘Last Step.’ There are a number of changes to drop off and pick up arrangements. Please see the following list:
Any questions please ensure to read this week's school newsletter and you are most welcome to email me at email@example.com
- Parents are now able to pick up and drop off their children. Parents are to be onsite for no longer than 10 minutes and are not to congregate in one particular area.
- There will be no staggered arrival or departure times. All students can arrive at 8:45a.m. for a 9:00a.m. start through any gate and will be dismissed at 3:30p.m.
- Face to face assemblies are permitted with staff and students only. No parents at this time.
- Most importantly for our Year 6 students, Graduation will be face to face with parents able to attend.
- Drink taps can now be accessed throughout the day.
Ms Gayle Cope