Enrolments for 2023/24 intake and school tours are now open. Book a tour by clicking HERE
or by contacting the office on 9808 2165. See our 'Enrolments'
tab for more information.
Is your child eligible to start school?
For Foundation (formerly Prep) student enrolment, your child must turn 5 by the 30 April in the year they begin school.
Are we your closest school?
Check if you are in our school zone please go to FIND MY SCHOOL
- Download a 2024 WPPS student enrolment form (Word) HERE (PDF) HERE
- Contact our school or book through our website BOOK A SCHOOL TOUR to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process
- Download the Foundation enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation
- Submit an enrolment application for Foundation by Friday 28 July 2023
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an offer of placement, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023
- Your child will start Foundation from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
You can also download the Foundation Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers 2024
Enrolment applications submittted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received in accordance with DET's placement policy
Please download a 2023 WPPS student enrolment form HERE (Word)
Along with the student enrolment form, you must also send:
- A copy of your child's birth certificate/passport
- Your child's immunisation history (An up-to-date immunisation certificate)
- Any visas (if applicable)
Please return all forms to our school office. These can be emailedto email@example.com with the subject line 'ENROLMENT FORM FOR 2023/24'.
You will receive a confirmation email at our earliest convenience.
for more information regarding Foundation Transition.
Any questions? Please call 03 9808 2165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org